Before removing an SF-501 / SF500 from the app. you need to unsubscribe.
- Unplug the receiver and place it back in after a few seconds.
- The red LED will flash slowly for 10 seconds and while flashing press the OFF key for this receiver in the app.
- The receiver will remove this from its memory.
- If there are more devices in the app that operate this same receiver then repeat the procedure for these devices.
- You can now delete the receiver from the app:
Press in the app. on the blue round key with the 3 dashes on the bottom right and then select the trash.
Press the blue circle at the device to be removed and then select Delete.
Now tap the blue circle with the check mark on the right to stop the delete function